Do you feel called to put your engineering and development skills to good use for humanity and our beautiful planet? Then we might be the team you're looking for.
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019 by a group of dedicated co-founders, Legacy is a value-driven start-up on a mission to make sustainability actionable. Through digitalisation, automation, and user-friendly design, our CO2 accounting platform helps accelerate a much-needed green transition in the real estate industry.
Some of Denmark's largest real estate owners already use our platform, and we're just getting started. Legacy is growing, and we're looking for new colleagues to join us on this purposeful adventure.
As our new Full-stack Engineer, you'll join our passionate Product team and work closely with our Head of Engineering on a day-to-day basis. Together, you'll explore new territory as you develop and implement new digital tools on our platform, making it easier for companies to understand and act on their emissions data.
As our ideal Full-stack Developer, you have:
- 2+ years of experience working as a Full-stack Developer
- Built well-crafted and scalable APIs using Node.js or a similar web framework and ideally hands-on experience with NestJS
- Experience with designing and building databases
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform; specifically App Engine, Cloud Functions
- Experience writing unit and integration tests as part of your natural workflow to ensure that your code is solid
- +1 if you have:
- Experience with GraphQL
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with data validation and analysis
- DevOps experience
- Worked in the property or energy sector before OR are keen to learn and get very nerdy about it.
Furthermore, you are:
- Optimistic, curious, and an excellent team player
- Comfortable with agile development practices, such as Kanban and dual-track agile
- Detail-oriented, focusing on writing high-quality, maintainable code
- Excited about the messy art of "happy little accidents" that is Product Discovery, working in close tandem with our Head of Design and Head of Product
- Responsible, accountable, results-oriented, and good at working independently
- Embracing a growth mindset wants to learn and develop yourself and others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in English
Working at Legacy, you'll:
- Find yourself at the beginning stages of a start-up gearing up for an exciting international rapid growth adventure
- Grow into the role that you vision for yourself. Explore all ends of your field and further develop your expertise in what you enjoy the most
- Be part of a fast-paced and growing company with autonomy in your day-to-day work
- Learn and laugh with kind, engaged and excited colleagues over team breakfast or Friday bars
- Spend your days in a charming office at BLOXHUB in central Copenhagen, with regular swims or walks along the harbour
Preferred start date: ASAP
The position is a full-time job, and of course, the pay is good and fair.
If this opportunity sparked your interest, we'd love for you to tell us about yourself and why you'd like to join our mission in 10-15 short lines. Other than that, we just need your resume and Linkedin profile. Once we have that, the ball is in our court, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org